Thursday, January 29, 2009

Taking My Own Advice On Blogging

I meet with people all the time to talk about marketing. They always ask me what the most effective marketing tactics are and what they should be doing to build their brands. I always recommend social media and blogging, telling people they should blog on a regular basis - as in posting daily - to attract a loyal and devoted following.

Of course, I'm a total fraud... at least when it comes to blogging. I don't have a blog. It's really a shame, since I think I occasionally have a good idea to share and have been a copywriter for years, helping others write articles and blog posts. It's not that I can't do it, or don't want to do it, but rather I just don't do it. Some might call it laziness or procrastination - I call it a failure to put one foot in front of the other.

So I'm going to get this monkey off my back and start blogging now.



No comments: