Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Atlanta Social Media Tweetup With David Meerman Scott


Those of you that know me know that I like to read (and suggest) my fair share of business books. As a marketing and PR guy living in a social media world, it's no surprise that two of my recent favorites are World Wide Rave and The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott.

These books should be your handbook for how you manage your social media, marketing and PR activities today. Now that I've got the plug out of the way, I'm happy to announce that David will be in town next Thursday and will be our guest for a special Atlanta social media tweetup (a.k.a. happy hour).

The event will be at the Norcross Three Dollar Cafe next Thursday (June 4th) from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.

Here's a link to the info: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2776789. I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

David Meerman Scott said...

Thanks Jeremy. I am looking forward to the tweetup and to meeting you in person.

David